Friday, June 6, 2008


I consider myself a very shy but friendly person. I have always been like this since I can remember. I don’t remember one time in school were I got in trouble. I like hanging out with my family and friends and I have always liked to help people. That’s why when I grow up I want to be a nurse. Since I am one of the oldest cousins I had to help all the ones who just came from Mexico or simply people whit needed homework help. And I am glad I can do it because when I was younger I didn’t have anyone to help me because when the homework was in English it possible for my parents to help me. Currently I a junior in life academy, well for a few more days then I will officially be a senior. I cant believe time went by so fast I remember when I was in middle school as a sixth grader I would tell my self that I had a long way to go now I don’t want the year t be over. After high school I want to continue in college but I am scared because I have hard that in college the classrooms have over three hundred students. So I am planning to look for small schools I don’t know were yet though. Then I plan to graduate and become a registered nurse, I know that will take more school time but I am willing to do it because I know that by the end I wont regret it. When I start saving my own money I plan to invest it n a nice home of my own and a pretty car of my own. I also want to help out my parents like they have always had helped me.

No comments: