Thursday, June 5, 2008

This Years Postsession


This time in post session it was time to for me to leave my shyness behind. I learned that if I kept being the shy person that I am I wouldn’t be much of a help to my group. I never imagined going up to strange people and asked them random questions about whatever topic we were focusing in. I really had trouble telling my group that I really wouldn’t like to be the interviewer, I just felt that wasn’t my thing because I don’t have a loud voice. But since I wasn’t the interviewer I wound be the note taker and in other group I would go up to people and ask them if they would let us interview them. This time I decide to not try something new and interview these strangers, I now I could have done it if I would have pushed myself but I didn’t. I leaned new things and visited places that I never imagined being there. For example who ever thought I would be walking in the Castro district in San Francisco I learned new thing and saw new things. But I also enjoyed part of this post session like going to lake merit and using the paddleboats, I had a really good time. We went to places were I would fit in like Fruitvale village and others like Chinatown were I would feel being stared at and being watched simply because I was in a way different. But after all I thought these were cool trips, overall I had much fun.

No comments: