Monday, June 2, 2008

My Trip to Old Oakland

On my visit to old Oakland we visited the farmers market that gets set up there every Friday. The farmer market is not that big its only four blocks in between Broadway and clay. I really liked walking around and seeing all the things the people were selling. One lady who was selling blue berries said she didn’t live here but she came here six times a week to sell in markets like the one in old Oakland. Old Oakland has very old buildings I guess the name says it all. while walking around the market I saw a person painting I thought he was doing some portraits of people who volunteered and I walked around him to see what believed was a portrait and I was surprised of what I saw he had painted part of the farmers market exactly how it was on live I really liked it.

No comments: